Easyfun is a small startup focusing on providing an online and easy-to-use platform for ordering Chinese take-away. The previous developer of this project left it unfinished prior to our role as the lead development.
- Overtaking existing build on Smarty PHP framework
- Completing implementation of jQuery/Ajax shopping cart features
- UI overhaul with the introduction of Bootstrap v3 and website branding
- Low-budget development with a punch
- Ongoing development and feature integrations
- Ongoing front-end UX A/B testing and deployment
- Ongoing development, maintenance and technical support
Afromunch is a new start-up initiative which focuses on delivering African foods and ingredients through an easy-to-use online interface. This project required a budget design of a front-end interface which worked seamlessly on desktop browsers, tablets and mobiles..
- Full front-end design, build and branding
- Static homepage, restaurants page, marketplace, search page, checkout page and login modal
- Built on Bootstrap v3
- Fully mobile responsive for up to 4 viewpoint sizes
Reconciliation Through Film
Reconciliation Through Film is a British based charity dedicated to exploring the use of visual media as part of community-led peace building initiatives. Led by Chris Langdon, I was asked to complete a partially-developed website based on the Wix platform.
- Website strategy, design and build
- Maximum utilisation of advanced Wix structures
- Content strategy and placement for best UI
- Website palette and styling
Makeup By Aina M
Aina McCallum is a certified makeup artist professionally trained at the Academy of Freelance Makeup AOFM in London Soho. She required a website to replace her existing Wix setup to take her freelancing to the next level.
- Full website design, build and branding
- Logo design
- Built on Bootstrap v3
- Fully mobile responsive
- SEO ready
Independent.ae is a multi-platform online news publication and educational resource focusing on the wider Middle Eastern region. They required an online magazine website to publish articles with an integrated Content-Management System.
- Based on a commercial WordPress theme
- Website branding, styling and theme configuration
- Custom modules, pages and extensions built using PHP
Thinking The Unthinkable
Ex-BBC news presenter Nik Gowing, and ex-Managing Director of Oxford Research Group Chris Langdon required a website for a project launched in 2016. Thinking The Unthinkable is an inquiry that began as part of the Churchill15 Programme. It has since developed its own dynamic.
- Bespoke web development, built to specification on the Bootstrap Framework
- WordPress Content Management System
- Custom post-types for Authors, Testimonials and Comments
- SEO optimised
- Fully mobile-responsive
- Website palette, branding and graphic design